Frequently asked questions
For individual reservations can I change the number of people staying in my unit or on my site on my day of arrival?
- Yes. We are happy to confirm your numbers upon arrival. You will not be refunded for any reduction in guest numbers after you have been checked in.
Do your cabins have bedding?
- Yes. All our units have bedding provided.
Do you have Portacots and/or Highchairs?
- Yes. These are available to hire at a nightly charge.
Do we need to bring linen for the Portacot?
- No we provide this for you.
Is the rate quoted for the unit a unit rate (i.e. flat rate no matter how many people are staying)?
- No. Rates quoted are for the first two guests. Additional guests incur an extra charge, per guest.
What age do you class as children?
- Child rates are for children aged 3-14 years inclusive. Children aged 2 years and under are free of charge.
We want to pay our balance before we come to stay. Will you accept online banking so we can pay weekly until the remaining balance is cleared?
- Yes. We ask that all payments made are identified with your Reservation number and/or name.
Do you service your units?
- Yes we do. Dependent on your choice of unit. Park Motels – full daily service. Holiday Units – partial daily service. Ensuite Units/Cabins – serviced only after three days continuous stay.
We may be arriving later than 9:00pm, what do we need to do?
- Our reception is open 24/7 so you are welcome to arrive at any time after 2pm.
Is your resort smokefree?
For the comfort and safety of all guests, as of 11 November 2019, Kennedy Park Resort Napier is smokefree. This means that smoking is prohibited within the resort grounds by all staff and guests. We have a designated smoking area next to the main carpark.
How far to town/beaches?
- Kennedy Park is a 5-minute drive or 20-minute walk to the town centre. The nearest safe swimming spot is only 10 minutes drive. Other beach options are 15-40 minutes drive away.
Are you pet friendly?
- Unfortunately we do not allow pets. Guide dogs only are permitted.
Do you have bicycles for hire?
- Yes we have Adult bicycles only. We also have a couple fitted with child seats. Please enquire at reception.
Do you have an onsite Restaurant and Bar?
- Yes. Storkey's Restaurant and Bar. Open most evenings.
Do you have Group rates and discounts?
- Yes during Off Peak times we offer Groups of 20 or more discounts. All groups may enquire and request a quote.
Do you have Conference facilities?
- Yes. Totara Conference Room is available along with all audio-visual aids. A full catering service can be provided.
Who can I contact if I have an emergency after 9pm?
- Our reception is open 24/7, so there is always someone on hand to help you.
What is your Noise Policy onsite?
- No excessive noise is allowed at any time. After 10pm no unnecessary noise or music is allowed. Car stereos and other music must be kept to a level that does not disturb other park guests.
What is your Alcohol Policy onsite?
- Drinking of alcohol is permitted at guest reserved sites/units only.
Disclaimers and Copyright
While every endeavour has been taken by Kennedy Park Resort Napier to ensure that the information on this website is accurate and up to date, Kennedy Park Resort Napier shall not be liable for any loss suffered through the use, directly or indirectly, of information on this website. Information contained has been assembled in good faith. Some of the information available in this site is from the New Zealand Public domain and supplied by relevant government agencies. Kennedy Park Resort Napier cannot accept any liability for its accuracy or content. Portions of the information and material on this site, including data, pages, documents, online graphics and images are protected by copyright, unless specifically notified to the contrary. Externally sourced information or material is copyright to the respective provider.
© Kennedy Park Resort Napier - firstname.lastname@example.org